Wolverine Titan 8-in-1 HD Scanner with screen
[ ] Convert 35mm, 127, 126, 110, APS, 8mm, Super 8mm and 35mm Archive film into digital in SECONDS.
[ ] Stand-alone, No Computer or Software Required.
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo film & Archive), 127, 126, 110, APS Slides & Negatives, Regular 8mm and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).
- 8 Film Type to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1.5"), 126KPK, 110, APS Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Take JPEG snap shots of your 8mm and Super 8 Reels. Take enough frames and re-assemble into video
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds max. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- NEW Large 4.3" Color screen
- HDMI TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible