Wolverine F2D Saturn 120 Medium Format, 35mm & 127 Film to Digital Converter
[ ] Portable scanner with screen
[ ] 20 Megapixel resolution
[ ] Converts 120 slides and medium format negatives, 35mm and 127
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm & 127 Slides and Negatives and 120 professional film Negatives and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert your film into 20 megapixels digital images in seconds.
So simple to use, it only requires push of buttons, no computer or software are needed.
- Scan 35mm & 127 Slides and Negatives
- Scan 120 Film Negatives (2.5x1.75, 2.5x2.5, 2.5x3.0, 2.5x3.5 inch)
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Large 4.3" Color screen
- HDMI jack to view images on TV’s
- Unique adapters for fast loading slides & negatives
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Adjustment: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- Power Source: 5V DC
- Interface: USB to computers and HDMI to TV
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems